Thanks for visiting my blog

I'm really glad you are here. Hope you find some things that get your creativity surging.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Girlfriend Gifts

Here is my girlfriend group of 6 who have known each other since high school and college.  We've been doing annual reunions for 10 or so years since we all became empty nesters and decided it was time to nourish old friendships.  We call ourselves the SAPs.  We usually meet somewhere in Texas since 5 of us live here.  Once we met in Ohio where the 6th lives.  This year we were celebrating some pretty big birthdays, so we treated ourselves to a week in Estes Park, Colorado.  Beyond wonderful.


We sometimes bring gifts for each other.  For the past couple of years I have given handmade jewelry since that's what I'm doing these days.  One of my SAPs said, "This is the best hobby you've ever had!"  Here's what I made for my buds this year.






4 comments:

  1. Wow! Girlfriends are the best gift we can give ourselves! And these are wonderful gifts for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great collection of gift ideas. This will help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. These are truly unique gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete