Thanks for visiting my blog

I'm really glad you are here. Hope you find some things that get your creativity surging.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Drop dead gorgeous goodies from my last bead soup partner (we decided to trade again on the side).  Sabrina's soup arrived from Switzerland in a lovely box.

Here's a link to her website.  Hope you speak German.

A good portion of her blog is in English.


So many yummy colors and styles of glasswork beads made by Sabrina Straub.


The orange ones are mixed with charcoal gray, which is a cool combo.  The blues are heavenly and oceanly - deep, deep blues.  The group with the green-tipped one has a metallic look.  The rectangular ones appear to be ceramic and Sabrina's card didn't say...did you make them, Sabrina?  She sent two speckled jewels and another stunning focal.  Oh my, so many focals to play with.  I'm truly in heaven.  Love the copper closure with 4 strand option.


Here's a closeup of what I believe is Sabrina's latest design.  She told me a month or so ago that she was working on perfecting strawberries.  As you can tell, she succeeded.  She is a master at precision.


Thanks so much for the beautiful "side" soup.  Now I have two lovely soups to play with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy

    I am happy that you like it;)and yes the rectangular ones are ceramic, but they are not made by myself;)

    lg
    sabrina

    ReplyDelete