Thanks for visiting my blog

I'm really glad you are here. Hope you find some things that get your creativity surging.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sabrina sent Sweeeet Beads

My BSBP package arrived today and I was thrilled to find so many lovely items.  The first little bag held lovely silver plated beads and a very very cool clasp from Beadbox.  Next came some wonderfully textured black lava beads from Bali-Beads.  I have never seen lava beads before and I'm thinking hot hot hot - and how appropriate for a torch lover!  Love them.  There were a couple of other little bags with findings and a nice tassel.  The very best package was the one of beads that my partner Sabrina made herself.  Oh my.  What a fabulous lampwork artist she is.  I have never seen such beautiful precision.  I was working with low light when I took these photos.  I'll try to get some better close-ups of these jewels over the weekend.  Please excuse me.  I need to go drool over my beads!  Thank you, Sabrina.




Look at the detail and precision in these beads!  WOW!

8 comments:

  1. Those beads are gorgeous. What beautiful things to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bead soup! I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina sent you some beautiful components in a nice, dramatic color scheme. I absolutely agree - her lampwork beads are amazing! Just look at all of those dots on dots. Can't wait to see what you make with your bead soup! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy ! I'm just hopping around Lori's great list of BSBH participants and wanted to stop by and say "Hello". I'm excited to see what you and Sabrina do with your soup goodies and I'll be back :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - looks like I'm doing the same thing Sharon is above. It's so much fun to see all these fabulous blogs and amazing artists -- and you two are no exception! Can't wait to see what you do with your soups! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE those big yellow beads and the funky lava looking ones, awesome bead soup! I cam't wait to see what you do with them!

      Delete
  6. A fab soup! Those are beautiful lampwork beads! I look forward to your reveal :) x

    ReplyDelete