Thanks for visiting my blog

I'm really glad you are here. Hope you find some things that get your creativity surging.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My very first blog post

Well, it took a bead soup party to get me blogging.  I've had Lori Anderson's bead soup party registration on my calendar for a couple of months.  This morning when I signed on to register I saw that having a blog was a requirement...so here I am.  I guess that gives you some idea how addicted I am to making jewelry.  The bead soup party sounds like so much fun.  I can't wait to get started making and selecting beads to send to whomever I am paired with.

3 comments:

  1. Keep posting! Promote your work! Show it off! Give us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited. I just got Lori's note and checked the pairing list. I am paired with Cindy Wimmer. Her Sweet Bead Studio blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, so happy to meet you through the BSBP and your blog!

    ReplyDelete